From Savage Beauty to Bling Empire and many more series, here’s what you can expect on Netflix this May, as winter creeps up on us in Mzansi.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON NETFLIX THIS MAY
Winter is slowly creeping in and we’re so excited to bring you titles that will keep you snuggled in, as we approach the cold (and sometimes rainy) days.
Get drawn into a world of beauty, secrets and revenge in Savage Beauty – an upcoming series featuring breakout star Rosemary Zimu. She stars alongside some of South Africa’s accomplished actors including Nthati Moshesh and Dumisani Mbebe.
The series follows a story of a young woman who infiltrates the wealthy family whose harmful skin lightening cream tests destroyed her face, and killed her brother and friends. She becomes the invisible force that triggers their destruction, but will her humanity also be destroyed in the process?
- Stranger Things 4: Volume 1. – Filled with traumatic memories and presenting new gruesome mysteries; who knows what we may discover this time around?
- Los Angeles’s beloved uber-rich Asians are back with even more luxury, glamour and craziness in Bling Empire: Season two.
- The final season of Superstore: Season six
- Weekly episodes of The Circle: Season four
ALSO READ: ‘Stranger Things’ season four: Netflix releases official trailer [watch]
NETFLIX’S INTERNATIONAL CONTENT
- The Circle: Season four
- 5/4/2022: Episodes 1-4
- 5/11/2022: Episodes 5-8
- 5/18/2022: Episodes 9-12
- 5/25/2022: Episode 13
- The Pentaverate – 5/5/2022
- Clark – 5/5/2022
- Blood Sisters – 5/5/2022
- Workin’ Moms: Season 6 – 5/10/2022
- Savage Beauty – 5/12/2022
- The Lincoln Lawyer – 5/13/2022
- Bling Empire: Season 2 – 5/13/2022
- Who Killed Sara?: Season 3 – 5/18/2022
- Love, Death & Robots: Volume 3 – 5/20/2022
- Stranger Things 4: Volume 1 – 5/27/2022
- Superstore: Season 6 – 5/1/2022
- We’re the Millers – 5/1/2022
- Pacific Rim – 5/1/2022
ALSO READ: Nambitha Ben-Mazwi to star in her sixth Netflix series ‘Savage Beauty’